Tuesday, November 30, 2010

pretending.

For the past 3 months I have been devoid of a college campus. I go to class in the same building as I sleep, eat, hang out, etc. so it was fun to visit some college campuses and pretend like I was a student at the most fabulous and famous campuses in the world!

Oxford:


An actual Oxford student took this for us. I was very excited to meet one. We almost asked to go see his dorm but decided that might be a little too creepy. 

Just eating (pretending to anyway) in the Great Hall from Harry Potter 1!!

We were invited to tea with the Dean of Harris Manchester College at Oxford... very exciting. It was fun and we felt super sophisticated. Apparently BYU and Oxford are trying to grow their relationship and we reaped the benefits!

Cambridge: 


Our first stop was an American cemetery at Cambridge. It was beautiful. I can't even describe how excited I was and the feelings that fled over me when I saw the American flag. It was a really neat experience that I have never had before.


Me, Morgan, and Natalie




I don't know what Natalie and I were doing, but we didn't take any pictures there. I loved Cambridge, though. It is my favorite. It is full of cobble stone roads, beautiful churches and colleges, and a gorgeous museum. 

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment