Monday, October 18, 2010

surrendering.

Since schools in California are all outdoors, and kids decide that it's easier to throw their lunch on the ground than walk 2 feet to the trash can, sea gulls come to eat the remains of sack lunches and vending machine food... always nailing a few unsuspecting students along the way. I made it my entire middle and high school career without getting pooped on. That is quite the feat. Once, my friend was attacked on her birthday. They have no sympathy.
Well, my bragging days of a clean record are over. Saturday at Regent's Park,
I was hit.


I knew it was too good to be true. After making a fool of myself by rubbing it off with the side of a bench and some fresh grass, and after a shirt change, I survived. 

More to come (but hopefully not of any bird attacks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment