Wednesday, October 20, 2010

freezing.

The hot water went out. 
What does this mean?

I took a freezing shower at 5:15 this morning. My body was literally convulsing in the shower. Apparently last time this happened to a program it took them 10 days to fix... wish me luck!

The professors' hot water still works so they are offering their showers for student use. No thanks, I'll stick with my cold shower... that's a little too close for comfort for me. 

More to come! - hopefully about hot, steaming water!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing I hate more than a cold shower in the morning! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Second worst feeling is taking a cold shower right before you go to bed... which I am about to go do.
    you would want to die. so many girls just aren't washing their hair! i know how you hate that!

    ReplyDelete