Sunday, November 4, 2012

the perks of being a domestic wallflower

You know those days when you find a recipe you're super excited about, make it, and then throw it in the trash immediately after because it didn't turn out? 
Then you remedy the situation by making banana pancakes [mix out of a box] but the pancakes burn? 

That was my Sunday; those are often the types of days I have when I cook.

But you know what I realized? Us wallflowers are never alone.
If you're a lonely teen, maybe you find a quirky Emma Watson to love.
If you're a domestic wallflower, you find comfort in Domino's, frozen waffles, cereal, Del Taco, or like tonight - peanut butter toast and animal crackers.

So thank you fast and/or ready made food, I appreciate the friendship. So does my growling stomach.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Especially considering my food today consisted of cinnamon toast, leftover salad from my grandparents, hot chocolate, and chips and salsa. We miss you in Provo!!

    ReplyDelete