Monday, April 9, 2012

Will you be my bridesmaid?

Noting the post before (I have awesome friends), I knew I wanted to ask my friends to be my Bridesmaids in a special way.

Since getting flowers is quite possibly my favorite thing in the world, and the quickest way to my heart, I decided to give them flowers and came up with this little saying to go along with it. 

**P.S. We're getting married on July 20th, 2012 


























The wedding planning has begun!
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a good portion of it done already. Nothing wrong with being excited, right?

2 comments:

  1. Jenna! Just discovered you have a blog..you're got a new follower :) congrats on the engagement, i am SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organizing a bridal shower is difficult but it’s entirely worth the time to plan! We found a list of 99 scavenger hunt ideas and posted the topics on the back of some shirts which was the most amazing night! Identified an excellent web page that lets you personalize your own t- shirts, mugs, invites tons of other neat stuff.
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/themes

    ReplyDelete