Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An iPhone Update.

I got an iPhone in November, the battery is great but Siri hates me. She refuses to respond to my requests half of the time, I guess I got a sassy one.
The best part about having an iPhone is having a decent camera with me at all times. We all know that we can't go anywhere without our phones so an 8 megapixel camera is always at my side. 

Here are some pictures from my life as of late.

*My brother is becoming a Diet Coke addict lover and I couldn't be more happy about it.
*Mike and I found this dessert at Chilis. It is half vanilla, half chocolate cake with ice cream on top. Couldn't be more perfect for us!
*What our Oscar Sunday looked like. As my roommate Nicole wisely noted, "The Oscars is our Superbowl."
*I've been having a grapefruit every morning at breakfast and they have been divine.


*This was my alarm schedule the day I left for the East Coast. just plain gross.
*Diet Coke has been Boyfriend #2 lately. It picks me up, makes me smile and is always there for me. Pathetic, I know, but so, so true.


*Due to my dad's work travels, we buy our airplane tickets with airline miles. 
Unfortunately, when we bought my ticket the only seats left were in first class ;) 
It was my first time flying in first class and I didn't know how to act. They kept re-filling my drink, bringing me warm towels, asking if they could hang up my coat, it was great. I could definitely get used to that. However, I don't think I'll be seeing that first class cabin for another 40 years.
*If the Masters' have to have a layover we plan it at the Chicago O'Haire airport so we can get Garrett's popcorn. It is incredible. Get the cheese flavor, your mind will be blown.
*Pictures from Newport, Rhode Island. 

1 comment:

  1. I believe that Diet Coke will ALWAYS be boyfriend/husband #2. (and some days, #1)

    ReplyDelete